Are We a Good Fit?
Not everyone should work together.
Yep, it's true, which is exactly why we freely admit that 501(c)onsulting is not a "good fit" for everyone.
We are NOT a good fit if:
- You don't belive there's a difference in what nonprofits and associations need vs. what businesses need.
- Your organization is more interested in getting "cheap" instead of "good" service.
- You are looking for someone to just execute your plans and aren't open to suggestions.
- You want a company to focus on SEO and getting you first page placement on Google searches. (We can recommend others who do this.)
- You are not interested in a mutually beneficial relationship.
We ARE a good fit if you're looking for professionals who:
- Have a strategic and proactive approach to problems and needs.
- Can provide technical expertise while still maintaining a view of the big picture.
- Can deliver on time and within budget, but are never in a rush.
- Are accountable and responsive and expect the same from you.
- See our primary goal as providing a return on your investment that leads to advancing your goals.
Think we're a good fit? Let's talk.
Contact us today and let's figure out how we can change the world together.