Our Resources Showcase has a collection of links and articles with straight-forward ideas and solutions to help focus your organization. Let us know if you have any resources you think should be added to our showcase.
- Developing a Strategic Communications Plan (Network for Good)
- Elements of a Strategic Plan (BoardSource)
- Choosing a Consultant for Strategic Planning (Community Tool Box)
- Key Questions to Ask in Determining Need / Evaluating a Consultant or Facilitator
- How to Create an Effective Non-Profit Mission Statement (Harvard Business Review)
- Annual Form 990 Filing Requirements (IRS)
- Should I Create Another Nonprofit (ACC Center for Nonprofit Studies)
- Take Ten Minutes: Principles to Consider Before Engaging in Fund Raising (Barry Silverberg)
- 199 Free or Cheap Online Tools for Nonprofits (Wild Apricot)
- How to Write a Social Media Fundraising Strategy for Your Nonprofit (Nonprofit Tech for Good)
- 12 Things for a Great Nonprofit Website (ReCharity)
You Have Pain - We Offer Relief
Check out the "Are We a Fit" section first. If you think we could work together to make the world a better place, contact us. We'll set up a free 30-minute consultation to talk about your needs and how we can help.Are We a Fit?